Sunday, October 12, 2014

My Christmas presents lists

I'd really enjoy a long vacation, skiing, snow, walks and nature, but since I don't have any vacation left it wouldn't be appropriate a present like this. So my list is more practical. With cool items easy to find and also good ideas for Christmas presents for people you love:

1. Philips HF3505 Wake-up Light



2. Bosch Tassimo (joy II)


Definitely the most wanted for me!

3. Jawbone Up Bracelet



It will be another item I'll use for a month and then just put it somewhere but I'd like to try it anyway

4. Sennheiser RS 120 II Audio Headphones



I am not sure I'll ever need it but I think it is a great present and very practical too.

5. Phone Lens baby

As the smartphone is the only camera with me all the time :) It will be nice to have some lens and especially this one. Second favorite after the coffee machine.


Well, I am waiting for my presents... 

No comments:

Buy food pictures

Buy travel images