Saturday, December 6, 2014

Finally workaround to the stacked posts

I have this issue from a very long time and I finally found the workaround. I found it in a forum. The issue is when your posts are stacked on "saving" or "publishing" and nothing happens. You can't even see them. It turns out I have at least 20 posts stacked like this.
If you use the blogger app on your phone probably you have met the issue so here is what I did. I clicked on draft (or published) post near the stacked post and then, almost at the same time to stacked post on saving. It opens the stacked post and then I can save it.
FYI the issue is appearing when you try to save or publish but you have no network so you can be just careful about that until google fix the bug.
Good luck blogging.

Buy food pictures

Buy travel images